The 11th Annual
CHRISTMAS TOUR OF HOMES
Chantry Island Cham-bettes are once again excited to showcase what’s new and exciting in holiday decor with six unique homes on the annual Christmas Tour of Homes.
Each home is beautifully decorated in time to get everyone into the Christmas spirit.
The Cham-bettes, a philanthropic organization of women, support projects throughout the community and, again this year, proceeds from the tour will go to the local Saugeen Memorial Hospital and Caitlyn Cobean Community Crusaders. The Crusaders are dedicated to raising funds that help improve the families whose children have been diagnosed with life-threatening diseases. The Crusaders will again be holding a raffle with tickets available at the Messier home on the tour.
“We want to celebrate those who support us each year – visitors, homeowners, decorators, volunteers, local retailers and restaurants,” say the Cham-bettes. “With your help, we have raised $119,400 for the Saugeen Memorial Hospital Foundation and other community projects. All monies raised are invested back into our community.”
The Cham-bettes ask that in order to ensure a positive experience for everyone, there are ‘Home Tour Etiquette’ rules:
- All guests must have their ticket marked at each location
- Outdoor shoes must be removed upon entering the homes and placed in a bag
- Food and drinks are not permitted
- Taking photographs or videos of the interior of the home is not permitted
- Touching of displays and furnishings is not permitted
- If doors are closed, do not enter
- Smoking on the property inside or outside is not permitted
- Use of cell phones in the home is not permitted
While on the tour, or after, local establishments are offering refreshments.
Southampton United Church
- Complimentary refreshments will be served Friday evening from 6pm to 9pm and Saturday from 11am to 3pm
- A light lunch can be purchased on Saturday from 11:30am to 2pm and is provided by Southampton United Church members
- The Wismer House
- Outlaw Brew Co.
- South Stable Coffee House