Testing and case counts reported as of 15:30 hrs, May 17, 2020:
There are two new cases reported in past 24 hours in Grey Bruce bringing the total to 93 cases to date (current cumulative total).
- 0 cases currently hospitalized
- 0 deaths
- 77 recovered cases
- 24 cases reported in Health Care Workers working in Grey Bruce
- 1 facility in COVID-19 outbreak Reported in Long-Term Care/Retirement Homes
There is one facility outbreak declaration pending.
- Positive staff member being retested to rule out false positive Actions Taken In the Past 24 Hours:
- The outbreak at Golden Dawn Long Term Care Home is declared over
- Positive result in a staff member at Grey Gables Long Term Care Home as a result of universal testing with a second and third test of the positive case underway to rule in/out the initial positive result. All outbreak protocols, case management and contact tracing activities are in place. All family and staff have been notified
- Grey Gables universal testing results to date: 94/95 Staff tested are negative, 1/95 Staff are positive; 67/68 residents negative – 1 test being redone as it was reported invalid