A 32 year old man has been charged with numerous firearms and drug related offences.
On January 22 (2019), Saugeen Shores Police received information that a male
was in possession of a sawed-off shot gun. The subsequent investigation resulted in the
arrest of the 32 year old man.
At the time of his arrest, the male was in possession methamphetamine, purple fentanyl, fentanyl, hydromorphone, and morphine. A search of a nearby apartment uncovered the prohibited firearm and ammunition.
The male was transported to the Saugeen Shores Police Service and held for a bail hearing
January 23rd 2019 charged with:
- Fail to Comply with Undertaking before an Officer in Charge
- Possession of a Firearm & Ammunition contrary to Prohibition Order
- Breach of Firearms Regulations – Store firearm or restricted weapon
- Careless storage of Firearm, Weapon, Prohibited device or ammunition
- Unauthorized possession of a prohibited or restricted firearm
- Possession of Prohibited or Restricted Firearm/ammunition
- Possession of a Firearm knowing Serial Number has been Tampered with
- Possession of a Methamphetamine for the purposes of Trafficking
- Possession of a Fentanyl
- Possession of Hydromorphone
- Possession of morphine
If you have any information about this or any other offence please call, 519-832-9200 or
Crime Stoppers at (800)222-TIPS (8477)