On Thursday, April 11th, 2019 members of the Southern Georgian Bay OPP arrested a male wanted on four arrest warrants by the Saugeen Shores Police.
The male was transported to Port Elgin by the OPP and turned over to the Saugeen Shores Police.
A 47-year-old man, of no fixed address, failed to attend court to answer several charges
stemming from separate incidents. As a result warrants were issued for his arrest.
The man was held for a bail hearing to answer to many charges that include:
- Fail to Appear Court X2
- Criminal Harassment X2
- Fail to Comply with a recognizance of bail X9
- Fail to appear for ident (fingerprints)
- Uttering threats X2
- Flight while being pursued by police (motor vehicle) X2
- Resist Arrest X2
- Fail to comply with conditions
- Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle
22 Charges in total