Town Staff will present the 2019 Road Reconstruction Projects and answer questions
As part of the Town’s on-going commitment to inform residents and property owners of Town projects, the Engineering Department will make themselves available to present the road reconstruction projects planned for 2019 in the municipality.
Projects located in Port Elgin will be discussed April 30th, at 5:00pm to 8:00pm at Rotary Hall, 600 Tomlinson Drive, Port Elgin.
- Harbour Street (Green St. to Izzard)
- Bruce Road 25 (Saugeen Beach Rd. to Lake Range Road)
- Elgin Street (Harbour St. to Spring St.)
Projects located in Southampton will be discussed May 14th at 5:00pm to 8:00pm at the Southampton Town Hall, 201 High Street, Southampton.
- Emerald Street (Albert St. to bend)
- Albert Street (Emerald St. to Palmerston St.)
- Grosvenor Street/trail (Island St. to Chantry view Dr.)
- Palmerston Street (Albert St. to Victoria St.)
- Victoria Street (Palmerston St. to the water tower.)
- McNabb Street (Railway St. to Peel St.)
- Beach Street (Lake St. to Huron St.)
Discussion items will include; construction timing, access to properties, garbage collection, parking, work hours, design elements for each street.