Case counts as of March 20, 2020:
0 new cases were reported today in Grey Bruce
3 Cases is the current cumulative total
Actions Taken In the Past 24 Hours:
- Medical Officer of Health and the three hospital corporations executive directors participate in town hall teleconference, simulcast on four local radio stations and remains available on multiple websites.
- Staff work locations spreading out and others working remotely being implemented.
- GBHU public Helpline is current on calls, received over 1000 calls
- Supplemental resources developed for Long-Term Care and Retirement Facilities re visitor protocols
- Pharmacies and Healthcare providers advised of updated screening protocol
- Wellbeing of staff initiatives undertaken; staff Q&A moving to extranet process
- Personal Service Settings (PSS) to remain closed, re-assessed in two weeks
- Additional telecommunication hardware on order
- Social media / media assessment ongoing
- Essential public health activities not related to COVID-19 continuing
- Opening dedicated hotline for essential services (police, fire, EMS,) and staff of MPPs, and MPs; number to be distributed directly to these partners today