Here’s a rundown of important information to make your night the best it can be!
Tomorrow, August 19th, doors open at 6:30 to allow time for ticket holders to clear through security and purchase drink tickets.
- Please come prepared with your ticket as well as government issued ID
- Bags will be checked by security at the door, so if you can please limit any baggage you may be bringing with you
- Once through security you will receive your event wristband, please wear this for the duration of the evening as this is how security will validate that you can re-enter the building.
Drink tickets will be available for purchase once you have passed through the ticket line. There will be a cash-only line and lines for debit/credit.
Bring your appetite and come early, there will be several food trucks on the premises prior to the doors opening and may also be there when the show is over.
There is a shuttle service (by donation, if you like) that will be leaving from Port Elgin and stopping at the Town Hall (201 High St.) in Southampton directly in front of the Coliseum.
There are three stops in Port Elgin:
- Giant Tiger Parking Lot (first stop beginning at 5:30pm)
- Public Parking Lot\Corner of Green & Bricker Streets – across from the Missionary Church
- The Plex – 600 Tomlinson Dr.
The shuttle service will begin at 5:30 p.m. and run until 7:00 p.m. and will be available after the show, leaving from the Town Hall from approximately 10:30pm to 12:00 midnight
PLEASE NOTE: If you may be leaving your car overnight and taking the shuttle home, you can NOT leave your car overnight in the Coliseum parking lot or on High Street as both will be closed as of 5:00 a.m. for the Gran Fondo the next morning and, therefore, you will not have access to your vehicle until later in the day.
Three Sheets Brewing will be operating three bar service areas on the arena floor for your convenience. Everyone is encouraged to have fun and drink responsibly.
This is going to be an amazing night of music and entertainment!