It’s time to Light Up the Holidays at the Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre – postponed – Wednesday, December 21st, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM.
Due to the weather conditions and out of an abundance of caution, the Museum will be postponing tonight’s Light Up the Holidays event.
The event will be rescheduled to Wednesday, December 21 from 5:30 to 7:30 PM.
If you are a ticketholder, your registration will automatically be moved to the new event date. If you are unable to attend at this new date and time and require a refund, please contact our Visitor Services team at 519-797-2080.
For those who were planning on attending by walk-in this evening, we hope to see you next week.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Stay safe!
— the Team at the Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre
It is expected to be an evening of festive holiday fun!
- Meet Santa & Mrs. Claus and write a letter to the North Pole!
- Sing along to carols w/ guest Erin Milley Patey
- Decorate a mini gingerbread house, make an eco-bird feeder + take part in a holiday scavenger hunt!
- Enjoy festive juggling performances by guest Robbin Darling
- Listen to live readings from Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol, on board the HMS General Hunter
- Browse gifts for friends and family at the pop-up holiday crafters market
- Enjoy a free hot dog and grab a hot beverage and treats from the Dizzy Bird pop-up and get a $2 voucher upon arrival.
Guests will also have the opportunity to take photos outside with our beloved Mackenzie Log Home and Log School House, decorated in festive lights for the holidays!
PLUS: Get 25% OFF in the Museum Gift Shop during our special one-day Light Up the Holidays sale!
All ages | Members FREE; General Admission Applies.
Pre-registration is now closed. Grab your tickets at the front door upon arrival!
Proudly presented by Enbridge and supported by
Nuclear Waste Management Organization (NWMO)