The Breakers Swim Team attended the Guelph Dash for Cash Long Course 2019 meet, March 28th to 31st, hosted by the Guelph Marlins Aquatic Club. Our Breakers had some great swims over the four day meet including some new swims, personal best (PB) times and top eight placements.
The highlight of the weekend was the setting of a new club record by Braeden Ashton in the 200 Meter Breast! Braeden’s time of 2:54.85 broke the record previously set by James Clements in 1986.
- Braeden Ashton: 5th Place 100 Meter Free; 2nd Place 50 Meter Free; PB (8th Place) 200 Meter Breast
- Kenzie Bourassa: PB 50 Meter Free; PB 100 Meter Back; PB 50 Meter Back
- Jayson Horseman: PB 1500 Meter Free; PB (7th Place) 100 Meter Free; PB 200 Meter IM; PB (8th Place) 200 Meter Free; PB 200 Meter Breast; PB 400 Meter Free
- Hannah Kent: PB 800 Meter Free; 5th Place 200 Meter Back; PB 400 Meter Free
- Zach McEwen: PB 50 Meter Fly; 4th Place 200 Meter Back; PB 100 Meter Back; PB 200 Meter Free
- Michelle Wang: PB 100 Meter Free; PB 200 Meter IM; 7th Place 100 Meter Fly; PB (6th Place) 50 Meter Free;
Great Job Breakers!